The Walstroom service is provided by Involtum Service B.V. (hereafter referred to as 'Involtum'). Involtum holds the protection of a personal atmosphere for her costumers and users of the website in high regard. Personal data of costumers and users are therefore treated with the utmost care and security. When processing personal data, Involtum conforms to the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens - WBP) and other privacy laws. Involtum is responsible for processing this data. Conforming to the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act, Involtum registered her processing with the supervisor, the Personal Data Protection Authority (College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens - CBP).
Processing personal data
Involtum processes your personal data with the idea of efficient and effective company functioning of Walstroom, especially concerning the execution of the following activities:
- estimating and accepting a costumer and establishing and executing of agreements with costumers and relationship management;
- processing of data for (direct) marketing purposes;
- collecting claims on behalf of third parties;
- conforming to lawful duties;
- for the purpose of management information, development of products and services, and determination of general strategies and policy;
- executing creditor- and debtor control;
- accountant control;
- handling disputes, questions, and complaints;
- performing analyses of personal data for the purpose of statistics and scientific purposes.
Your data can be used by Involtum to notify you of (new) products, services, and/or activities of Involtum and her carefully selected partners that may be relevant to you.
If you wish to opt out, please notify Involtum via our contact form.
On the websites of Involtum, general visitor behavior data is recorded, like the most visited pages. This is done in order to optimize the websites. Involtum can also use this data to provide the website with more focused information. This way, Involtum can adjust the services she provides to the wishes of her costumers.
- To inform you as good as possible about our products and services. This way, you get to see information that is most relevant to you.
- Loading previous preferences.
- For research, to optimize our website and improve user friendliness.
Links to other sites
Securing your personal data
Involtum takes the appropriate technical and organizational precautions to protect your personal data from destruction (by accident or unlawful), loss, abuse, forgery, unauthorized access, or distribution or any other form of unlawful processing. In doing so, Involtum weighs the risks, the technical possibilities, and the execution costs.
What are your rights?
You have the right to as Involtum if personal data about you is being processed. If that is the case, you can request a written overview of these data.
If you believe your data is incorrect of Involtum is not authorized to process your data, you can request Involtum to edit or remove your data.
Involtum will let you know within four weeks to what extent Involtum can conform to your request. Before such a request can be handled, Involtum may ask you for identification. Send your request to Involtum with subject 'privacy' using our contact form. If you wish to no longer receive marketing material, you can notify Involtum in the same manner or at any moment using the sign out link at the bottom of our emails.
Involtum holds the right to apply changes to her privacystatement.